In Memory of Henry Campbell lost to Agent Orange in 2013.
I would like to honor my stepfather, SSGT Henry Campbell who passed in May 2013 from Agent Orange poisoning. He served 4 different tours. The last tour ended in 71.
Henry was a 24 year retiree and passed from diabetes and lung cancer attributed to Agent Orange and several other ailments associated with that chemical.
He was nearly blind and his mind and body ate up really bad by the time he passed.
A prouder Vet I don’t think I’ll ever find.